Preferred Pizza Crust?

Cloud121

Established Member
I don't that much about pizza, so I'm probably missung a crust or two.

My preferred is a tie between Deep Dish/Pan and Thin.

I would have to vote Thin.

I would have to say hand-tossed. It's a size that's easy to hold, and is good for dipping in various sauces, such as the kind Papa John's provides.

It's been a long time since I've had deep dish... Damn, I'm hungry now.

This is kinda a random poll, isn't it? :p

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Sun, 2004-12-19 @ 09:59 PM

[post=126071]Quoted post[/post]​

Heh.. I was eating some pizza earlier, and it popped in my head. :p

For a traditional crust, I would say thin. Pizza Hut use to have something called the Triple Decker, 2 thin crusts with cheese in the middle. It rocked.

I like handtossed... its the ONLY kind i like. That stuffed crust crap can go to hell for all i care! It tasty like mozzarella that sat in the sun all day with bugs on it. Its nasty. I am a big cheese eater, but I eat quality cheese... as for thin, ehhh, theres no stinkin crust. and pan is to greasy for me.

Oh and

HE'S BAAAAACK!

Originally posted by reX dart: eskimo spy@Mon, 2004-12-20 @ 02:24 AM

What the hell...?

How can you not enjoy stuffed crust? :blink: I could eat that stuff all day!

[post=126081]Quoted post[/post]​

As could I. :D

Depends where it comes from. My two favortie pizzas are Donato's thin crust and Domino's deep dish. But in general (read: at Pizza Hut where they have the selection), I prefer pan/deep dish, it is just more filling. Papa John's has a decent thin crust, though I've never been a fan of their sauce. Right now, though, the pizza I'm eating the most is Cici's. That's an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet two doors down from my work. They have a traditional thick crust, though not pan cooked. The coolest thing there (besides all the pizza you want for only $4.) is that they have two sauces, a traditional red tomato sauce (they call that one "Zesty") and a white al-fredo sauce. I love pizza, but I'm not a big fan of tomato sauce (or anything else with tomatos in it). So I get the pizza with the al-fredo sauce.

Deep dish generally has a thicker layer of toppings and the crust is greasier. It's more like an actual pie. Thick crust is just that. Thick.

Back