Pro Action Replay

Ratamahatta

Established Member
Now I have a question, with the pro action replay, it doubles as a ram cart correct? I've tried one I aquired for free from my friend and it doesnt seem to work. I cleaned the contacts and my saturn is in immaculate condition so no need for cleaning, but the system doesnt recognize the PAR, and it doesnt work, any ideas?

Well I just bought a PAR Plus 2 weeks ago myself... and yes it doubles a games saves.... but you can't save directly to it.... you have to boot up with the PAR... and use the Memory Manger and transfer your saves to and from the interal RAM... but if you can't get your PAR to boot at all then... it could be dead... or maybe the contacts need a good cleaning... but you said you tired that already...

i knew that you had to copy from MM to the PAR, the only mem cart that allows you to save directly to it is the official sega one as far my my knowlegde serves. I guess I'll just have to get another one.

i've got a couple of interact 8mb carts that have direct save. Not sure if they work on all games tho, know dragon force has direct save/load on it. bought em from a funco, 8bux each. new. if u can find em they go quickly or so they say. once an while you'll find em on ebay for round 20bux or so

Back