Problem burning Dragon Force

I downloaded a rip of Dragon Force. It runs perfectly (yet a tad slow) on Girgiri emu. I burned it and poped it into my saturn. It gets to the black screen with the blue SEGA logo on it, and then drops and goes to the saturn Bios. It then seems to read the disc ok and there is a "load application" or whatever button. I click that, same thing. Blue sega logo screen, then reboot. Bleh, can anyone help? I've been dying to play this game.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Aug 18, 2003 @ 02:08 AM

other backup games run on your saturn?

Yes, so far i've tried Radiant Silvergun, Guardian Heroes, Panzer Zwei, Drac X, and a couple other games that all work. Both Guardian Heroes and Pazner Zwei were converted to USA format, so that works as well.

Does it give you a weird message or anything when you try and boot it? like disc not suitable for this system? or does it just try and boot then dump you to the bios?

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Aug 18, 2003 @ 02:49 AM

Does it give you a weird message or anything when you try and boot it? like disc not suitable for this system? or does it just try and boot then dump you to the bios?

Well, the bios seems to accept it. It loads and displays the sega logo (which usually means a burn WORKED) but then goes back into the bios with the "run application" button. Just keeps doing the same thing.

On an unrelated note, I just got Blast Chamber and Samurai Showdown IV in ISO+MP3 format. Im having a very hard time getting these on a CD. Is there a way to check if my CDR drive can do these? Are there some drivers that I might need? I've had pretty limited success rates with my game burning, and it seems like something is wrong. NiGHTs WILL NOT burn, and Samurai showdown gave an error half way through burning, still loads, but I dont have the RAM cart yet to test it out. Trying something new for Blast Chamber right now. Am I missing something?

Back