project altered beast

i started to play this game i dont understand why they cancelled it for the US i've played worse games. I'm not too far into it yet but i can say if you enjoy running around killing enemies then the game is good. the 2nd creature i've gotten sucks balls(merman). the graphics are alright nothing really good. the cutscenes that happen every time you transform are at first ok then you get bored at seening them over and over again. The camera also sucks i think it's half fixed possition half controled i mean you can control it just when you're fighting a lot of enemies it's a pain in the ass to do. the camera in the game sucks but they could have fixed that before shiping it to the states. other than that i dont know why they didn't release it here.

The Japanese version got released, and it is one of the worst games Sega has ever made.

I played it once, and I will never touch that disc again.

i bet vectorman would have been cool though.

maybe.

and come on, worst games? what about everything for the pico? and rocket jockey?

Alas... It does sound rather bad. I was so hopeful too.

The reviews for Virtua Quest also left me disappointed. I really thought it was going to be good. I'll probably still rent it eventually.

C'mon, Sega-Sammy. We're still waiting for the great games we know you can make. :/

Back