PS3 Delayed !!!

Yeah, they want to make sure they have enough units ready for the NTSC launch. It's the same reason they have been delaying the home Blu-Ray units. Like usual, the rest of the world gets screwed so NTSC can get something.

Sweet. Sony loves the US. WE get a whooping 400,000 when compared to Japans 100,000 :p And Europe gets nothing til March.

The PS3 will be a hit, however. With every store only getting one PS3 console, that means you'll be seeing PS3's go on sale at Ebay for 2-maybe even-3 grand. And people will pay that money because the PS3 is for the high class. Maybe some rappers or rockers who do a lot of touring will buy 3000 dollar PS3s

it wont be a hit in my area everyone wants to try blu ray but im sure 75% of ps3s will break i could careless about blu ray when it comes to sony im pretty carefull

That's very disappointing. If I heard correctly, they said they were going to ship so many more units than the Xbox 360 by the end of the 2006 Holiday season (or a similar estimate, I could be wrong). Regardless of what they proposed, they've created quite a snafu; 400,000 units for launch in the U.S. and 100,000 units in Japan is a pretty dinky number, especially for the launch of a console they hyped so much. Sorry Europe, gonna have to wait a few months. Sony will do fine even with this kind of launch, but Holiday 2006 belongs to the competition.

Back