PSO Plus Hits Stores on September 14

PSO Episode 1 & 2 Plus will hit stores on September 14 with a Retail Price of $29.99. New features in the Plus Version include:

- The current online-only Tower quests as offline quests (Seat of the Heart, East Tower, and West Tower).

- Offline EP2 Challenge mode spanning across VR Temple, VR Spacechip and Gal Da Val island

- GBA game Downloads: Chao Garden, NiGHTS Score Attack, and Puyo Pop should all be present (these are/were attainable online, but will now be available offline).

- New weapons and equipment.

- Character data can be transferred over, similar to the way DC PSO characters could be transferred to DC PSO v2.0.

- Other non disclosed offline content.

- Bug fixes have been made to prevent the shop dupe

- There is NO MORE DOUBLE SAVE!

You can Pre-Order PSO Plus at GameStop.com,

EB Games.com, or your local Gamestop, GameCrazy, and EB Games.

Good Thing I ask a guy at my local Game Crazy to Call me when I can Pre-Order the Game.

Update:Sega is now going to released PSO Plus on September 14. :( Sega is Evil :devil: (for now)

Maybe they should call this PSO ++++ Since it's an upgrade of DC>GC>Xbox>PC.

No thanks. Unless there is a whole new game that's not just a rehash, I'm not interested.

I just sold my copy of PS for GC for $50. All so I can pick this one up. I don't play online, so I want the previously online missions.

Originally posted by schi0249@Aug 14, 2004 @ 08:58 PM

I just sold my copy of PS for GC for $50. All so I can pick this one up. I don't play online, so I want the previously online missions.

Beat me to it.

You've really got nothing to lose with this. The regular PSO I&II is still worth $50 or more. You sell the old game, and you're left with an upgraded game and an extra $20.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Aug 15, 2004 @ 02:05 PM

PSO I&II for DC? Or GCN? If GCN, how is it still worth 50 bucks?

Gamecube.

It's always been really rare. When it came out the stores only got like five copies of it and that was it for months. Mine just sold for 49.95, took less than 12 hours to sell.

Back