PSO V.2 US + Quake III Arena Dreamcast

I have PSO v.2 (U.S) and Quake III Arena both for sale (Dreamcast).

Both include instructions and original cases. Both are in good condition and play well. I really don't play these anymore.

Both for $9 shipped media mail (or first class if close to same cost to ship) in lower 48 states.

Later next month I'll have Sega Genesis games, more sega cd games, 32x games, game gear games, P.C games, mac games, and NES games for sale. I'll also have a version 2 genesis, sega cd, and 32x console for sale. I also have a new Genesis version 3. Most are in good condition and I bought new; So the manuals, cases and etc. will be included. I also will have some N.E.S accessories for sale. I'm selling most of my video game and computer collection. If your in the Bay Area you can pick them up and save on shipping. I can't remember the total games but it will be close to 100. No offers or inquires just yet as I am not in California at the moment.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 137
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 130
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 139
Decided to merge these two dreamcast games in with my sega cd bundle in order to drum up interest. So disregard the previous listing.

Back