PSP Titles Revealed

Some vague news on what could become PSP new titles. but it's fishy.

"Four new PSP titles have been vaguely described as follows:

One multiplayer “sports battle” game, which sounds as if it could be a break from the line of ESPN sports sims. Although we’re praying for a conversion of the multi-sport arcade game, Sports Jam, more likely is World Championship Snooker 2005. Sega recently picked up this franchise for PS2 and Xbox, and had suggested that a PSP version would follow.

We’re also getting a ‘graphical adventure’ and a ‘communication RPG’, which at this early stage, both sound rather mysterious. We wouldn’t want to get any hopes up and say something like ‘Shenmue’ twice in one article; but who knows? It’s not impossible.

And finally Sega will be releasing a ‘virtual pet game’. It could be a portable Seaman, it could be something else. Right now, we can only speculate.

Rest assured, as soon as we know the specifics of these titles, we shall update you."

There you have it :huh :sleep: COME ON NIGHTS PUSH ON PSP!

I'm all for new games, but if they're going to make one like a Shenmue or NIGHTS game, then it really should be on a home colsole for the full effect I think. Not that the portible wouldn't be great. I think you know what I mean though.

I just know I don't spend enough time out to play portible games, and if I am out I'd rather not play games at the moment. So I've given up on all portibles to save me lots of cash. I mean, more then half the time you're playing your GBA on the toilet anyways.

Yeah, shit i mostly use my gba player on my GC. I actually GAVE my GBA SP away to my friend tara to borrow... I don't see it coming back anytime soon either.

Hmm... I'm the opposite, I play my SP way more than my GBA player- I just hate that bilinear filter (or whatever it is) that the GBA player applies to the video. The 'normal' (rather than max) mode looks okay, but I think they could have done a much better job on the scaled mode.

Back