PSU?

I'm glad for a new PS game. But why are they sticking with action RPG's?? First the Virtua Fighter one and now this. My one remaining hope is for a fully translated SF3.

Heh.. I just watched the trailer. It hints at both Phantasy Star Online 2, and Phantasy star V.

Near the beginning of the trailer, in the right side of the screen, it says "Phantasy Star Online 2?" Then a few seconds later, on the left side, it says "Phantasy Star V?"

I'm very intrigued. It's most likely a PSO2. But you have no idea as to what I would do for a PSV. Although, at the same time, it'd be tough for them to do a PSV, as PSIV rounded out the story quite nicely.

It's been 10 years since the greatest RPG.....

Wow. I just watched that opening flash. That is insanely teasing. I've suddenly become aware of how little I know about the game, and knowledge of my ignorance is painful.

All I know is that I've been filled with a yearning, a lust even, for this game.

This is sufficiently explosive for me.

I just hope this is an offline rpg.... nothing on the pso series, but I have been waiting for ps 5 fooooooorrrrrrrevvvvverrrrrr...lol... nice to sega puting out some more great stuff in the future... 😀 😀

Well, I saw some info somewhere that suggests it's a MMOARPG, (yawn), but that 'Phantasy Star V?' bit is sort of confusing.

Though the screen shots are nice, its hard toi base anything on them. I will what and see what the videos look like.

BTW, I love your new avatar racketboy.

It seems like their trying to make a strike a balance between PSO and traditional Phantasy Star. I expect it will be something like PSO, only with an expanded single player mode.

I have to say I don't like the new art style much. Looks too FF-ish. PS should stick with the manga art style that it's always been known for.

Anyone have a link to the full trailer? I know IGN has it broken into like 5 chunks but was wondering if anyone had a HQ version of the full thing?

Back