QuackShot Starring Donald Duck

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
This was one of my favorite early Disney games that came out for the Genesis. Whats better then shooting your enemies with a plunger?

This is a longtime favorite of mine. Unfortunately, we lost the game at our old house. I got the ROM to hold me over until I get another copy of the cart. My step-brother beat it twice I think. It's a very long and tough game, but A LOT of fun.

Muchos fun. This game is another one of the great Disney games that were being pumped out at the time. First level music rocks. Desert level music reminds me of the desert level music for Alex Kidd: Enchanted Castle. How about that.

yeah, great game, but in my opinion it's no Match to "World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck" :pP

sry ^^

I can´t count the total amount of times I´ve played through this game...

My neighbour used to borrow it and rent it, as it was nowhere to be found for sale in my area...

Great game!

edit: Is world of illusion a sequal to this (similiar gameplay) or something more like Magical quest?

Originally posted by Carnivol@Sep 23, 2003 @ 06:33 PM

edit: Is world of illusion a sequal to this (similiar gameplay) or something more like Magical quest?

No, it's more like Castle of Illusion (surprisingly :p), but quite a lot easier. I remember getting it one Christmas and finishing it in 2 hours - parents were not pleased.

Quakshot always did my head in for some reason, I remember thinking it felt quite cheap.. Might have to buy it again and see if I still feel the same.

Quackshot had one of the best soundtracks (i m o) for a game on the Megadrive.

Regarding sequals to Castle of Illusion, I think the sequal was called "World of Illusion" starring Mickey & Donald. I just loved when Mickey said;"Alakazaam!!"

:D

Back