Question about ram cart games

I don't know if this has ever been asked before, but is there a list somewhere that tells which games require the 4 meg (or 1 meg) ram cart? I wouldn't mind burning some SF games, but I know that quite a few use the cart, as do some of the SNK games.

And off topic, I have finally discovered the joy of playing Panzer Dragoon Saga. Great stuff there.

Sarge

P.S. Someone, somewhere, is playing Radiant Silvergun. And if they're not, they should be
smile.gif

I remember when I found that list.. It always comes as a surprise when you find what you're looking for so easily and clearly. Happens all too infrequently online
smile.gif

Thanks much! This makes things much easier now. I'm actually thinking about going ahead and getting a RAM cart anyway, being able to save more than the internal memory can hold already makes it worth it. Besides, I'm in the mood for some fighting games
smile.gif

Sarge

Originally posted by SargeSmash@June 28 2002,18:20

Thanks much! This makes things much easier now. I'm actually thinking about going ahead and getting a RAM cart anyway, being able to save more than the internal memory can hold already makes it worth it. Besides, I'm in the mood for some fighting games
smile.gif

Sarge

If you want the extra saving space, you'll have to get the Action Replay Plus 4M Auto, and not the standard 4Meg RAM cart. Also, to save, you must save it to the internal memorry and copy it to the cart for purely storage purposes.

[plug]

I wrote a FAQ for the cart at GameFAQs.com http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/saturn/game/22682.html

[/plug]
tongue.gif

Back