Question... PLEASE HELP ME!

no, not unless you have a region switch mod or an import-device OR unless when you burnt them you changed the region codes in satconv.

Also be aware that some Euro (PAL) games are actually PAL optimized and will overscan on a NTSC TV.

I don't think there are that many though.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug. 16 2002, 9:50 pm

no, not unless you have a region switch mod or an import-device OR unless when you burnt them you changed the region codes in satconv.

Okay, you got any details on how to do that?

This whole thread would have been unnecessary if you had bothered to do your own research first. There is a ton of information available on this very site, but it is up to you to find it.

Originally posted by antime@Aug. 17 2002, 3:16 pm

This whole thread would have been unnecessary if you had bothered to do your own research first. There is a ton of information available on this very site, but it is up to you to find it.

Okay, I found it, now my next question, when you change does the text in the game change? Like if its japanese text in the game like "press start", will it become american text? Hey, stranger things have happened.

Originally posted by BasketballASA+Aug. 17 2002, 9:44 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BasketballASA @ Aug. 17 2002, 9:44 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-antime@Aug. 17 2002, 3:16 pm

Okay, I found it, now my next question, when you change does the text in the game change? Like if its japanese text in the game like "press start", will it become american text? Hey, stranger things have happened.[/b][/quote]

It's an unlocking mechanism, not a translation mechanism.
ohmy.gif

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+Aug. 17 2002, 10:25 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ Aug. 17 2002, 10:25 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BasketballASA@Aug. 17 2002, 9:44 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-antime
@Aug. 17 2002, 3:16 pm

Okay, I found it, now my next question, when you change does the text in the game change? Like if its japanese text in the game like "press start", will it become american text? Hey, stranger things have happened.

It's an unlocking mechanism, not a translation mechanism.
ohmy.gif
[/b][/quote]

Is there a translation mechanism?

what is this, star trek? And if there were, we wouldn't have to sit through that god awful intro movie of zero wing now would we?

Back