QUICK POLL ON SX MAIN LOGO

The new one is too dark on my screen and almost all letters are hardly readable (except A XTR) Maybe with colors brighter and closer to the SX theme, the new logo could be a good logo.

Originally posted by racketboy@Mar 1, 2004 @ 08:13 PM

I hardly ever like 3D logos.

I'd have to agree with this, usually they just look cheesy. It wasn't really all that dark, but it just looked a bit goofy. The old one is priceless, if you have a contest, make sure that one is an entry ;)

Originally posted by Alexvrb+Mar 2, 2004 @ 05:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alexvrb @ Mar 2, 2004 @ 05:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Mar 1, 2004 @ 08:13 PM

I hardly ever like 3D logos.

I'd have to agree with this, usually they just look cheesy. It wasn't really all that dark, but it just looked a bit goofy. The old one is priceless, if you have a contest, make sure that one is an entry ;) [/b][/quote]

I agree :)

i think the forums themselves need to be a bit less dark

i like the old 1, but the change is ok i guess, since i can always see the sx toolbar 1 :cool:

Yay, the old one is back :)

Thanks to whoever made the new one... but it just can't beat the classic. Plus, the darkness of the letters + the bright light in the middle made my eyes hurt looking at it :blink:

---Ammut

Back