Quick question regarding the Manuals section...

I see sections for Dreamcast, Saturn, and Genesis, but nothing for SegaCD or 32X. Are these systems not really cared about, or do the sections not exist simply because nobody has submitted PDFs of the manuals yet? I'm about to scan and submit 24 US Saturn manuals (would be 25 if I had more than just the front cover to my Panzer Dragoon Zwei) here soon (gotta love working for Kinko's and having acces to Acrobat Pro, PS CS2, etc.), and I have 2 SegaCD games who's manuals I could scan and submit, if they were wanted.

In any case, I'll check back here to see what's up on that front, and to let it be known when I've submitted the scans.

I once scanned in a SegaCD manual. But TBH, my multifunction's flatbed's lid is uncooperative and it was a PITA. So I pretty much put that manual-scanning project in the when-i-have-time-to-completely-dick-around file. Maybe I'll scan in a few choice manuals if nobody else has yet.

Originally posted by Red_Chaos1@Wed, 2006-02-01 @ 11:32 AM

I see sections for Dreamcast, Saturn, and Genesis, but nothing for SegaCD or 32X. Are these systems not really cared about, or do the sections not exist simply because nobody has submitted PDFs of the manuals yet?

Exactly, nobody has submitted SegaCD and 32X manuals yet, if you have some I'll be glad to add them.

I'm about to scan and submit 24 US Saturn manuals (would be 25 if I had more than just the front cover to my Panzer Dragoon Zwei) here soon (gotta love working for Kinko's and having acces to Acrobat Pro, PS CS2, etc.), and I have 2 SegaCD games who's manuals I could scan and submit, if they were wanted.

Naturally they are wanted :banana

In any case, I'll check back here to see what's up on that front, and to let it be known when I've submitted the scans.

[post=143998]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm already waiting for your scans :cheers

Okay, good to know. I've already made some less than successful attempts at scanning. 2 of the manuals (Daytona USA and Virtua Cop) are black/white/greyscale, and the copier scanners don't seem to be handling the lighter shades of grey well, so I'm going to have to use the flatbed, which is going to take forever. I'm also running into the problem of using the copier's auto feeder on double sided mode, it's skewing the 2nd side of each page, so until I can figure something out, it's gonna be slow going. Well, I s'pose it could go fast, but I want to get these set up so that they can be printed 2 sided and line up perfectly so you can easily re-make a book out of them. We do it all the time for customers, it's annoying me that it's not working for me.

Anywho, I'll submit scans as I get them made. I might go in tonight even though it's my first off night and see if I can't get 1 or 2 done.

Back