ramble

I think Kerry was trying to maybe say there is alot more to hip hop and rap then banging and beating hoes...

Yeah, I used to despise all sorts of hip hop and rap. I still do, however, what Lord said is right.

A couple of my friends, all they listen to is this stuff, they made me listen to the actual lyrics and everything.

It's actually pretty good. The stories some of 'em tell and all.

Exactly... people need to realize that hip hop is not all about Eminem and 50 cent. However, I don't know if Kerry listens to/cares about hip hop at all, nor do I care. That sort of thing has no bearing on a Presidential race, although I do appreciate what he was trying to say.

How can you see this as politics?? To me, all I see is the Comander in Chief giving a morale booster to our soldiers. You do not feel good when you say "Bring it On!"?? Stop taking things out of context. Not all things are for politics points.

If you honestly believe that Bush's macho attitude has everything to do with boosting morale and nothing to do with scoring political points, you're an idiot.

Originally posted by it290@Oct 3, 2004 @ 06:40 PM

If you honestly believe that Bush's macho attitude has everything to do with boosting morale and nothing to do with scoring political points, you're an idiot.

[post=120347]Quoted post[/post]​

Heh, gotta love liberals :banana

Wow, nice reply. Would you care to explain why you think Bush's actions are entirely altruistic, or shall we just leave it at that? BTW, 'liberal' is not an insult, thank you very much.

Back