• Rise from your gwave!

Rampage World Tour question

Discussion in 'Saturn' started by Menk, Oct 21, 2001.

1. Menk

Menk New Member

Is Rampage World Tour for the Saturn supposed to be up to 3 players? I downloaded and burned the iso and played the game using the swap trick, but with three controllers plugged in, the menus still won't allow me to choose 3 players. Anyone know if its a technical problem or if the game just has max 2 players? Thanks.

2. Captian Crazy

Captian Crazy New Member

Only 2 players im afraid, as a friend told me as he has the game.

3. slinga

slinga Member

bah...don't bother with rampage...

Get Three Dirty Dwarves instead, imo that's one #### of a game. Also make sure you get bomberman and deathtank. If you want you can d/l them off my ftp once its back up again.

4. Menk

Menk New Member

coooooool, thanks :eek:) never tried deathtank before. i have saturn bomberman (legit!) and it kicks ass.

5. Menk

Menk New Member

hallo, cool thanks! i tried to connect but after connecting, it says failed to establish data socket when trying to load the directory. anyway, i'll try again some other time. also, i have decathalete, so i'll work on ripping and uploading it.

6. Menk

Menk New Member

woops, looks like taking off passive mode fixed it. nnnNNnNnice

7. Menk

Menk New Member

oh yeah, can i get 3 dirty dwarves and deathtank from u? they dont seem to be on ur server. thanks.

8. slinga

slinga Member

Deathtank is a hidden game in Duke Nukem 3d that u can access by having a Quake save game file...as for 3 Dirty Dwarves I seem to have deleted the directory...I own the original so as soon as I find the cd I'll rip it for u.