Rank the best 2D and 3D fighters

Originally posted by Myname+Jun 27, 2003 @ 08:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myname @ Jun 27, 2003 @ 08:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Jun 28, 2003 @ 02:08 AM

nobody else plays any fighters?

20 votes isn't bad, there's not all that many regulars here.

I went for Mark of the Wolves cos I figured it might not get voted for otherwise and it deserves to be up there. [/b][/quote]

hehe cool

it's a good game and it deserves a vote
smile.gif

more than MvC2
biggrin.gif

If I only had a second vote I would help out Street Fighter 3 Third Strike -- such an awesome game. If you haven't played it, you need to.

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 27, 2003 @ 04:01 PM

If I only had a second vote I would help out Street Fighter 3 Third Strike -- such an awesome game. If you haven't played it, you need to.

That game is awsome. The animation is great.

Originally posted by SegaSquad+Jun 27, 2003 @ 09:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SegaSquad @ Jun 27, 2003 @ 09:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Jun 27, 2003 @ 04:01 PM

That game is awsome. The animation is great. [/b][/quote]

Yes sir and the techniques are fairly unique.

I'm still trying to master the whole parring thing.

soul caliber was the awesomest 3d fighter for dreamcast.
smokin.gif

VF2 was sweet its hard to use dural to win in that game sooo slow but sooo strong.

thirdstrike was an awesome game on dreamcast.

SF-A was craptactular guy was fun though double jump hehehe. :smash

It's too hard for me to pick just one. But, you should definitely put Samurai Shodown 3 and 4 up there, even if they're not the best conversions. Also, I think Groove On Fight and the original Mortal Kombat (Genesis version) should probably be on the list as well.

I really wish I could vote, but I've played such a small number of these games. I'm just not qualified.

It's strange that MvsC2 and GGX are the leaders so far. I played both, and while they were fun, I never really got into them. KOF98 on the other hand, is the best 2D fighter I've ever played. Obviously, I haven't played many, so maybe that's why my 2D fighter pallet is so different from the majority.

This is really hard to choose. I voted King of Fighters 98 in the poll, but I was stuck between that and Street Fighter Alpha 2 for a while.

3D: Virtua Fighter 2

Back