Rare Genesis at Funcoland

Mods please change topic to Rare Genesis GAMES at Funcoland my mistake sorry
sad.gif

well a few days back kyosuke75 reported finding some good deals on Genesis games at funcoland, I stoped by there today and picked up Phantasy Star II and Phantasy Star IV for $9.99 each. They were the most expensive games i saw on the 2 racks at the store, but the prices have fallen GREATLY, almost every title is less than $5! Go to your funcoland/gamestop today and pick up some cheap/rare classics!

Report back here with what you found

biggrin.gif
Happy hunting!

haha thanks a lot for the suggestion!!
smile.gif
I had visited my nearest gamestop just a couple of days ago and they only had a few genesis games, but after reading your post I decided to give it a shot again and voila! this time they had a nice selection, mostly crap, but I did manage to find phantasy star 4 for $10, it's just the plain cart but I don't really mind THAT much. Now if I only had something to play it on... the X'eye I bought hasn't arrived yet ???

Originally posted by StriderHiryuu@Jan. 13 2003, 12:41 am

haha thanks a lot for the suggestion!!
smile.gif
I had visited my nearest gamestop just a couple of days ago and they only had a few genesis games, but after reading your post I decided to give it a shot again and voila! this time they had a nice selection, mostly crap, but I did manage to find phantasy star 4 for $10, it's just the plain cart but I don't really mind THAT much. Now if I only had something to play it on... the X'eye I bought hasn't arrived yet ???

man i think my friend and i bought out all the good shit at the 4 local gamestops (funcolands ) they havent had anything new for almost 6 months now

Back