Rare Genesis items + games

paul26000

Ban Hammered
Ok i collect all things SEGA but to be honest dont realy know thats rare and not!!!

In my collection for the genesis i have: Genesis 1 & 2 and also the CD1 & 2

32x and also the master system convertor 1 & 2

Game Genie, Import adaptor..all uk/pal

About 30 mega cd games/44 genesis games

I dont think the games aree to rare but the master system 2 convertor i never heard of till the other day then i saw this in a games shop.

Do any of you have any rare stuff i should be getting my self??? :smokin:

More like whats up with u 2 guys!!! i dont thing im spiffy or u 2. i just wanted to start another topic on something im interested with :huh

And so i would say that if you dont have anything to add ,thats usefull then dont say anything :smash

If you're asking to sell stuff, this is the wrong forum. With that said I'd like to nominate you, along with cloud for the most overuse of graphical smileys award.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Oct 21, 2003 @ 09:34 PM

If you're asking to sell stuff, this is the wrong forum. With that said I'd like to nominate you, along with cloud for the most overuse of graphical smileys award.

Cloud would still win by far

You damn right! :) :cool: :lol: :D :p :agree :hehehe: :smokin: :thumbs-up:

Bah... someone knocked the limit down from 20, to 10 smilies in a post. This sucks! ;)

Originally posted by Cloud121@Oct 22, 2003 @ 10:18 AM

Bah... someone knocked the limit down from 20, to 10 smilies in a post. This sucks! ;)

I can't think why that would have happened. :sarcasm:

Keep it up and it will be 5 soon.

I don't see why everyone has to dump on paul26000. He's just listing what he has and asking what he should get next.

Get a Nomad, Paul.

I think the reason why everyone dumps on him is because the first thing he did upon signing up for an account was announce his ignorance to us all lol. ;)

cheers racketboy

So talking of rare games for the genesis , is OUTRUN rare.

I saw it on ebay going for $27 which i thought was quite a

lot for a genesis game.???

Back