Ratamahatta's Back

Ratamahatta's Back

The Apocalypse is nigh!!! The coming of the Ratamahatta signifies the end!!!

Everybody run!!!

AAAAAAA

Ratamahatta's Back

Oh great...

:
wink.gif
:

Ratamahatta's Back

Just to let the rest of you know. I am no longer a staffer at the site here. I am just a member, no more news posts, no more help with the site.

Ratamahatta's Back

Hey man, we should get together again soon. Perhaps we can arrange for some more sales?

Ever get that 3DO or Jaguar in?

Ratamahatta's Back

Why the switch back so soon? Didn't you just become a staffer?

Steve

Ratamahatta's Back

Originally posted by snume@Nov. 18 2002, 10:30 pm

Why the switch back so soon? Didn't you just become a staffer?

Steve

I kicked him out of the spot!!! lol!!!

*cackles*

biggrin.gif

I'm just kidding
smile.gif

Ratamahatta's Back

[19:02] <-Ratamahat> fuckin bitch!

[19:02] <@cww80> its not that big of a deal

[19:02] <@cww80> cant even talk in it anyways

[19:02] <-Ratamahat> skank banned me from the channel!

[19:02] <@cww80> i saw that

[19:02] <@cww80> he got fab as well

[19:02] <@Fabrizo> hey!

[19:03] <-Ratamahat> why does that bitch still admin!

[19:03] <+SkankinMo>
biggrin.gif

[19:03] <+SkankinMo> <3

[19:03] <-Ratamahat> fuck sx!

Rat doesn't like the fact that I banned him from a chatroom that he has no business going into so he dumped SX because Ice couldn't force me to do anything.

Rat Boy's weavings are about as random as Ice's, if that tells you anything, whichever way the tide goes, so goes rat boy.

Ratamahatta's Back

Hey, I was just wondering. How do I go about changing the title under my avatar. I realise it changes with the number of posts you have made, But I'm a pretty big lurker and It's taken me quite a while to get over 50 posts. I'd like it changed to something else (don't really care what, as long as it's not too rude). Just wondering (like I have been for almost a year!!)

Steve

Ratamahatta's Back

Yeah....Someone told me that once....(Check out my user title)
ohmy.gif
) Hehe. ::Shrugs:: Whatever. At least they didn't lie about me.

Ratamahatta's Back

Originally posted by snume@Nov. 18 2002, 2:50 am

How do I go about changing the title under my avatar. . . .I'd like it changed to something else (don't really care what, as long as it's not too rude).

As far as I can tell there are four types of titles - one where you annoy the admins and you get to wear a title of shame (Michais, Rat), the self made admin titles (rev, skank), of respect (albeit rarely, falstaff), and just partially related, i.e. to posts or something else (galstaff, and now you, Snume).

It'd be kinda nice to get a title change, but it's pretty subjective and random (you may rub an admin the wrong way and not know), so that wishing for it is a pretty dangerous thing. Perhaps you lucked out.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Actually, in reference to the third, 'respect' (falstaff), I looked back and realized it's actually probably in 'related', but I'm not sure. Mysticales was a strange one and I'm not quite sure what she was thinking.

Ratamahatta's Back

i have a custome one says knuckles cause i swing with the brass knuckles, knock people out with the knuckles and bust my knuckles open on a solid reinforced door(hey kids if you get incredibly angry when drunk dont drink and put yourself in situations where you'll break your middle knuckle on a reinforced door).

Ratamahatta's Back

Originally posted by MTXBlau+Nov. 18 2002, 12:34 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MTXBlau @ Nov. 18 2002, 12:34 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-snume@Nov. 18 2002, 2:50 am

How do I go about changing the title under my avatar. . . .I'd like it changed to something else (don't really care what, as long as it's not too rude).

As far as I can tell there are four types of titles - one where you annoy the admins and you get to wear a title of shame (Michais, Rat), the self made admin titles (rev, skank), of respect (albeit rarely, falstaff), and just partially related, i.e. to posts or something else (galstaff, and now you, Snume).

It'd be kinda nice to get a title change, but it's pretty subjective and random (you may rub an admin the wrong way and not know), so that wishing for it is a pretty dangerous thing. Perhaps you lucked out.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Actually, in reference to the third, 'respect' (falstaff), I looked back and realized it's actually probably in 'related', but I'm not sure. Mysticales was a strange one and I'm not quite sure what she was thinking.[/b][/quote]

I hardly doubt I received this title becasue I pissed off iceman, I'm sure he gave it to me as a joke.

Ratamahatta's Back

Hey, Ralph Wiggum eats paste and he's a great, great man... errr, boy.

Actually at first glimpse I thought it read "I eat pasta!" I couldn't figure that out
blush.gif

Ratamahatta's Back

They keep saying in the ClassicSega hub that I'm a pregnant bitch...and I go along with it.. LOL, this one guy ended up saying "eww...I think I cybered Daimon" (Daimon's my hub username)...rotfl, just wondering what kinda title that would get me on here...

Truth is I REALLY don't even wanna be associated with Sonic. The Sonic bot on the hub is such a pain in the arse...

Back