Rats back!

Ratamahatta

Established Member
Hey all long time no chatty! I actually forgot about the site till I dug up my saturn and reembered the site from that lol. Been busy with work and personal projects, but here I am. Been wrking on getting the FTP back up as well, since I got a new server system and its getting loaded full of all my stuff that I had on the old server and more. Looking at 200+ saturn games lol.

Well just figured i'd say hello and let the community know that I'm still alive lol.

It was quite easy to forget about since at the time I wasn't playing any video games, friends were dying left and right and I didn't have the time because of all that. My lifes been kinda hectic up until this point.

I see you on MSN every single day.

I was just waiting for you to come back eventually.

Welcome back Rat! :D

Welcome back. I come and go, but I never really have anything to contribute.... so I just stay quiet.

Other than mal, Skank, and Akuma, am the oldest one still around? (July 2001 - July 2004 as Cloud, July 2004 - Present as Rolf)?

just from a quick scan, these members have been around longer than you:

VertigoXX

Runik

slinga

Flakvin

dibz

I was post ez-board. I must of just missed it though, I lurked for ever before I signed up...who woulda thunk I'd still be around? CRAZY

Originally posted by mal@Wed, 2006-04-19 @ 05:03 AM

I only ever used to lurk there.

[post=145781]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here -- I've actually been around for a long time, but it took me quite a while to register.

I finally came out of my shell when I had questions to ask...

See?

It's been so long that you've been about and posting that I'd forgotten how to spell your name. ;)

Back