Read this is you need some webspace

Hello,

I have 500 megs of webspace, and I dont use that space.

I can host boards, pages, and some files.

You will have a separate FTP Login and I will make MySQL Database and username.

Space does not have any popups or banners.

I cant host ISO's or any big files.

I already have two boards and pages hosted there. I will be glad to host more.

You can take a look at my friends board that I hosted.

http://66.162.73.54/romulous/phpbb2/

and this one too

http://66.162.73.54/undead/cgi-bin/phpbbforums/

If you need space please email me at cubexice@hotmail.com

Also add me to your messenger if you like.

bb sucks =P

Get ubbthreads if you can
wink.gif
otherwise im sure someone here might like it.
smile.gif

I could probably bring back the Sega Movies section with that. It is all up to you of course but if I am allowed to use your space for the movie section that would be grand. It does not take up much bandwidth. If you can email me at iceman2k@litespeedcomputers.com

Thanks!!!

Hehe, Bjammzz it's my site and I can do what I want with it

Skank couldnt stop me from doing anything.

Nobody but the hosting companies can stop me!

:beerchug

Next on my list for world domination......

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@April 30 2002,06:36

Why would i stop him? I was commenting on myst bitching about the forum software he was using

Im ALWAYS bitching! But PLEASE read how I did my post, I WASNT insulting. Was stating a fact lol. Anyways if he cant do iso I dont know if he can do movies =/ But yea hows your bandwitdh?

ISOs take up ALOT more bandwidth then movies since they are ALOT more popular. Big difference there, the movies don't take up much bandwidth at all.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@April 30 2002,19:00

ISOs take up ALOT more bandwidth then movies since they are ALOT more popular. Big difference there, the movies don't take up much bandwidth at all.

I think she's thinking movies as in 'The Matrix' not 'the 30 second sonic commercial'.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@April 30 2002,16:10

Hehe, Bjammzz it's my site and I can do what I want with it

Skank couldnt stop me from doing anything.

Nobody but the hosting companies can stop me!

:beerchug

Next on my list for world domination......

You know I'd never try to stop you from doing anything that makes you happy cuddlebunny

Originally posted by IceMan2k@April 30 2002,10:08

I could probably bring back the Sega Movies section with that. It is all up to you of course but if I am allowed to use your space for the movie section that would be grand. It does not take up much bandwidth. If you can email me at iceman2k@litespeedcomputers.com

Thanks!!!

How many megs in total will it take ? and yes i will be happy to host .. ill email you today

Ok very well, I emailed you .. reply to my email with the info and I will serup the account.

I would also be thankful if you leave me about 30 megs in case a board is needed.

Oh and btw .. I have a limit of 40 gigs bandwith per month.

I will also try to get some more space ..

Everything looks ok, I added the account and sent all the information to your email. As I said I will try to get some more.

If something went wrong just drop me an email and ill fix it from the control panel.

Uploading the movies now
smile.gif

Looks like I was wrong to the space, some of the saturn shinshiro movies were still in there pure avi format. Time to compress them to mpegs. :beerchug

uploading at ~15KB/s sucks

I have comcast!

Back