Recherche développeur :)

First of all hello everyone I am the webmaster of a site on the emulation in general (platform PC, Amiga, mac, dreamcast, saturn....) and I seek some programmers to animate the development part of my forum and why not (if you are therefore) constitute a team of development in order to set up a project of emulation of the consoles sega of first generation (master system/gamegear/genesis/32X/Sega CD)... if you are interressted you can join to me by email on vintage-gaming@fr.fm by msn messenger starting from the address master_jmc@hotmail.com or by Aim starting from pseudo The JmC Master.

Yes...speaking French on a primarily English board does have its disadvantages...
wink.gif

The almightly Babelfish tells me that you said the following:

First of all hello everyone I am the webmaster of a site on the emulation in general (platform PC, Amiga, mac, dreamcast, saturn....) and I seek some programmers to animate the development part of my forum and why not (if you are therefore) constitute a team of development in order to set up a project of emulation of the consoles sega of first generation (master system/gamegear/genesis/32X/Sega CD)... if you are interressés you can join to me by email on vintage-gaming@fr.fm by msn messenger starting from the address master_jmc@hotmail.com or by Aim starting from pseudo The JmC Master.

Why the poll?

Use the "New Topic" button instead of the "New Poll" button if you want a new topic without a poll.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Master_JmC@Mar 24, 2003 @ 11:42 AM

First of all hello everyone I am the webmaster of a site on the emulation in general (platform PC, Amiga, mac, dreamcast, saturn....) and I seek some programmers to animate the development part of my forum and why not (if you are therefore) constitute a team of development in order to set up a project of emulation of the consoles sega of first generation (master system/gamegear/genesis/32X/Sega CD)... if you are interressted you can join to me by email on vintage-gaming@fr.fm by msn messenger starting from the address master_jmc@hotmail.com or by Aim starting from pseudo The JmC Master.

??? Is there someone ok ???? :confused

:agree
smile.gif

Hello Master_JmC, so you managed to post a topic in english
smile.gif
you know I'll go on your dev forum.

Back