Reincarnation of my Sega Saturn

Rumaging through storage I foung my sega saturn console purchased in '96 .Havent played it in 10 years It still works but I no longer have my conversion cartrige which allowed me to play imports or other region games. Moving from New York to Atlanta it must've gotten lost :blah . I want to be able to download games and burn them to disk or dvd and play them on my console. I found this site through some surfing and other forums suggested I would find what I needed here. Is it at all possible? any suggestions considered and honest feedback appreciated. I;ve alwayes been a fannatic since My Master System days with shinobi and Genisis with MasterBlaster and Robocop VS Terminator. Please Help. Thanx :D

Originally posted by Skilledhandsuno@Sun, 2006-07-02 @ 09:45 PM

I no longer have my conversion cartrige which allowed me to play imports or other region games.

I want to be able to downlosd games and burn them to disk or dvd and play them on my console. I found this site through some surfing and other forums suggested I would find what I needed here. Is it at all possible?
[post=146873]Quoted post[/post]​

A WARM WELCOME FOR YOU FROM SEGAXTREME FORUMS :D

All is possible

If you don't have a region converter cartridge you can always do the region switch mod on the link below It requires a little soldering and technical know how to do it

http://www.gamesx.com/wiki/doku.php?id=imports:sega_saturn

aboutdownloading games and burning you need a sega saturn modchip to play back-ups you may ask Racketboy about that

Back