[Release] Easy 0GDTEX.PVR Tools

I've put together some tools to help anyone who owns a GDEmu and is sick of having games in there list that doesn't show the disc image to finally be able to add one as well as games that have a disc image but it's upside down, Now with these tools i've made you can very easily do it.

Note:
These tools are based around using the TOSEC game dumps so bare that in mind.
Before initially launching anything i recommend launching the script updater and update the scripts.

PLEASE RUN THE SCRIPT UPDATER AFTER EXTRACTON FOR THE LATEST SCRIPTS!

ReadMe:

Pastebin Link

Download:
Easy 0GDTEX.PVR Tools Created By RazorX.7z

My PVR Collection, 100% All Regions: (These Do Not Include The Actual Games Only The PVR Disc Images)
Sega Dreamcast - Games - JP (TOSEC-v2020-04-14) - Complete - By RazorX.7z
Sega Dreamcast - Games - PAL (TOSEC-v2019-08-04) - Complete - By RazorX.7z
Sega Dreamcast - Games - US (TOSEC-v2020-01-24) - Complete - By RazorX.7z

Updated On:
25th of May 2023

Preview of the Easy PVR Manager:
This app lets you see all the pvr's easily and view preview pictures of them.

My PVR Dumps = PVR's from games that had one included.
No Default PVR Log = PVR's for games that didn't include one. (Custom PVR's mainly created by me)

eQfunFG.png

DOWNLOAD OPTION MAY NO LONGER WORK, NEEDS UPDATING!

Basic Guide For Injecting A PVR:
1)
In the 'Easy 0GDTEX.PVR Tools' folder open up 'GDI_GAMES' in a separate window and place your game folder containing the .gdi and .bin or .iso files in it, For example: 4 Wheel Thunder v1.002 (2000)(Midway)(US)[!]
2) Now in the 'Easy 0GDTEX.PVR Tools' folder open up 'PVR_IMAGES' and put your games PVR in there, For example: 4 Wheel Thunder v1.002 (2000)(Midway)(US)[!].PVR
3) Go back to the root of the 'Easy 0GDTEX.PVR Tools' folder and from the separate window you opened up of 'GDI_GAMES' drag and drop the game folder onto the 'Easy 0GDTEX.PVR Tool.bat' script
4) Follow the on screen instructions to inject the PVR you want into your game, Once done i recommend opening up the .GDI using the 'GD-ROM Explorer' app which is included and checking to see if the game now includes a '0GDTEX.PVR' file and if it does then it was successful.

Note:
If you're injecting a PVR file into a game that already has an existing PVR then it will replace the old one, Once you have successfully injected it i recommend opening up the .GDI using the 'GD-ROM Explorer' app which is included and extracting the PVR from it then open up 'PVRTool' which is also included and drag and drop the PVR onto it and check to see if it's the correct one you wanted injected into the game.

Hope you all find these as useful as i did, Enjoy..

Last edited:
Don't forget that you can add this kind of thing to our Resources section too/directly!

i just looked, there only appears to be saturn stuff there.

Oh right, I forgot I have creating categories turned off and I've only had time to import just a few of the old SX content pages so far. Have any suggestions for a sub-category under a Dreamcast category? Technically we could just put it under Dreamcast with no sub-category for now too.

Oh right, I forgot I have creating categories turned off and I've only had time to import just a few of the old SX content pages so far. Have any suggestions for a sub-category under a Dreamcast category? Technically we could just put it under Dreamcast with no sub-category for now too.
how about PC Tools under Dreamcast to separate them from stuff made to run on the dreamcast?

Works for me, you should be able to create the resource now.
done :)
added all my stuff i wanted to add as well as updated all my threads to change the download links to the ones in resources and removed the attachments.

Reactions: vbt
This is a great utility, and very much needed. Unfortunately I cannot use it as the the bottom third of the utility is missing. On loading it appears I have v1.7. I cannot see any other version available, am I missing something?
Capture.JPG

Hi I'm French
I really find your software "easy pvr manager" very interesting.
But unfortunately I can't use it at all, I always have a blank page in the software.
Has someone already made a video tutorial for use?
thanks in advance
Cordially

Hi I'm French
I really find your software "easy pvr manager" very interesting.
But unfortunately I can't use it at all, I always have a blank page in the software.
Has someone already made a video tutorial for use?
thanks in advance
Cordially
i'm really sorry i didn't see your post, the issue you had is fixed now

Back