Reoccuring problem with burned games

Ooh, it a whole $14.14 now.
ohmy.gif

Seriously though, he did say he'd buy a copy if he could find it.

Ah jeez, I totally forgot about this forum for a few days, sorry guys.

Not sure on the file size, I deleted it now, ask Punjabee. Haha yeah and a really great guy did upload
wink.gif

Unfortunately, as much as I'd LOVE to get that Guardian Heroes offa eBay, I'm currently having a struggle with my bank (Fleet). I just opened a new account and transfered just about all of my money to it, and they've been screwin around, and I still don't have access to it after 3 weeks. Thanks for the heads up though, if I can get straightened out before it ends, that's mine
biggrin.gif

Its just so weird, I had another problem, this time Radiant Silvergun, which I also got from Punjabee. It goes into the first stage, but doesnt' advance. Ship just flies, I can shoot, no enemies, nothin, and the disc actually stops.

oy >_<

EDIT: Just wanted to add, thank you all for continuing to post and look for solutions for me, I greatly appreciate it!!

wow, that's the oddest I ever heard of Radiant Silvergun doing on anyone's system. Sure you didn't get warped to some hidden bonus stage no one's found before? ;-)

It sounded to me like the burn speed at first, but I've been burning them all as slow as possible. Usually at 1x, 4x, or 8x. Although in the past I've burned some at 24x and had them work fine, so go figure.

Actually, it seems that as media are manufactured in ever faster speed ratings (32x, 40x, etc.), they're *optimized* to be written to at high speeds and so would actually be LESS reliable if recorded at very slow speeds...particularly 1x. Newer CD recorders won't even record at anything below 4x anymore, perhaps with good reason.

Originally posted by Taelon@Sep. 26 2002, 5:52 pm

Actually, it seems that as media are manufactured in ever faster speed ratings (32x, 40x, etc.), they're *optimized* to be written to at high speeds and so would actually be LESS reliable if recorded at very slow speeds...particularly 1x. Newer CD recorders won't even record at anything below 4x anymore, perhaps with good reason.

Interesting, so that's how the 4x came about.
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif

i have EXACTLY the same problem with radiant silvergun, i found if you go into options and change to arcade mode then it works ok, but in saturn mode your ship just advances - no enemies etc, im also having alot of the same probs with other games - Guardian Heroes crashes the same too, mine is a modded USA model 2 saturn.

Back