Resident Evil

schi0249

Mid Boss
I read that some of the RE saturn copies are complete with all cut material. Anyone know if this is true? If so, how would one tell the difference?

Did you know that there was an uncut home made live version as well? Here's a 20.1 MB video clip to show you what I mean.
cool.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by Taelon@Feb 18, 2003 @ 01:54 PM

Nooo! FUCK! Not another .wmv file!!!

I CANNOT PLAY .wmv FILES!!
sad.gif
huh.gif
angry.gif

lol.gif
We all know that YOU cannot play .WMV files, but there is a chance that your computer might.
unsure.gif
biggrin.gif

Seriously, why can't your computer play .WMV files? Is it because you don't have or refuse to install the Window Media Codecs 8, your computer is not powerful enough, you can't/won't force yourself to play them for some strange reason (e.g., you hate Micro$oft), or something else (i.e., crashes your computer)?

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+Feb 18, 2003 @ 08:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ Feb 18, 2003 @ 08:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Taelon@Feb 18, 2003 @ 01:54 PM

sad.gif
huh.gif
angry.gif

lol.gif
We all know that YOU cannot play .WMV files, but there is a chance that your computer might.
unsure.gif
biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

Hahahaha!
laugh.gif

That home made edition was incredible
smile.gif

Regarding the uncut copies, I think the Japanese version was uncensored.

Hey, that homemade version was pretty cool. I wasn`t expecting much, to be honest. Worth seeing once if you`re an RE fan with high speed internet.

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+Feb 18, 2003 @ 02:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ Feb 18, 2003 @ 02:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Taelon@Feb 18, 2003 @ 01:54 PM

sad.gif
huh.gif
angry.gif

lol.gif
unsure.gif
biggrin.gif

Seriously, why can't your computer play .WMV files? Is it because you don't have or refuse to install the Window Media Codecs 8, your computer is not powerful enough, you can't/won't force yourself to play them for some strange reason (e.g., you hate Micro$oft), or something else (i.e., crashes your computer)? [/b][/quote]

Haha, very smartass comment of yours
tongue.gif
hehe...but seriously:

WINDOWS MEDIA v8 CODECS... that's new to me. Damn. THANK YOU for that link, I'll check that out at home and install 'em... who knows, maybe that's why it won't open .wmv files. Even after I reinstalled Win98SE from scratch last year and put the latest DirectX etc. on my computer (and WMP6.4 as well) I'd still get "Can't find source filter" when trying to open .wmv files. And it always seemed to me that the problem was the FILE FORMAT (.wmv), not the codec that was used for video compression. Am I mistaken?

In any case, I do hate Microsoft, but then I also do run Windows so wtf, right
smile.gif
No I have no problem with either my computer's power or WMP itself (except versions 7 and newer) - I also have Classic Media Player 6.4 and the latest BSplayer, and all the essential codecs.

.... Well, or so I THOUGHT, until now. MasterAkuma, if that codec v8 package solves my problem, I will love you forever.

To be continued.... (and sorry to be off-topic here, btw)

Back