Return Fire Re-Release Tryout

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And let me guess: You are a hero, who has no original game at home, because he don´t think that he have to pay for anything, aren´t you..."

Listen up...I believe that those who worked on these games should be reimbursed. If that is my concern, why do you assume that I want it for free? I've also got a ton of original games and consoles, but so what. How dare you be smug, especially when all you are offering is just another copy!

Now that I understand your motivation, I'll back off...I may even order a copy. But, I really suggest that you re-think about printing 1000 copies.

I've restored and rebuilt an '83 Galaga from the ground up and really got into the community of arcade restoration. (Don't worry, this is getting somewhere) Well, the artwork on the machines is always the most expensive part and always hard to come by. There are people out there who reproduce the artwork and then sell them to others. However, before anything is made, interest is gauged before spending the cash.

My suggestion is this...take orders and find out exactly how many copies you need to make. Because, you're right, the minute you "release" the game, it'll be up on an FTP and nobody will bother buying the rest of your stock of CDRs.

"I don´t want others to upload it because i had the work with it so i want the appreciation - is this so hard to understand?"

You suffer from somthing called vanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back