revenge of shinobi/super shinobi cd soundtrack?

Does anyone know if there is anyway I can get the Super Shinobi Cd that was released in Japan in 1992 or thereabouts? I always loved this soundtrack and I would really like to be able to get ahold of it. I have some of the Megadrive Mp3s but it is the cd that I need, I remember seeing it on sale by importers when I first bought my Megadrive but I have no idea if it is available anymore. I also like more of Yuzo Koshiro's (sp?) work, such as on the Shenmue and Bare Knuckle soundtracks.

Also can anyone help me get the Technosoft Devil Crash soundtrack, mp3 files would be fine and cd would be too great, although I doubt I could get it on cd. I have had Devil Crash on cartridge many times and always sold it in a fit of stupidity, Devil Crash was my alltime favourite Technosoft soundtrack, along with Elemental Master (which I have mp3s of).

I really hope someone responds, I joint this board a while back but have been offline for a while, thanks in advance to anyone who bothers to reply.

Thanks for your reply, I'm not sure if I have the Streets 2 soundtrack, although I think Shinobi's mp3s are on this site.

I'm gonna check your site out though, thanks again.

Eticam can you put rip Devil Crash for me? Because I saw an older post where you offered to rip a soundtrack for someone, although I doubt you will read this post now......ahh well.

Originally posted by cypher-s@Aug 13, 2003 @ 06:06 PM

Eticam can you put rip Devil Crash for me? Because I saw an older post where you offered to rip a soundtrack for someone, although I doubt you will read this post now......ahh well.

Well I read it :) And I don't have to rip it, already have. Maybe it's easier if you just download it straight from me by direct connect, if ur interested, pm me for info :)

Or you can mail me off course :p

Back