Riiiiiiight   /Dr. Evil Voice

B

BigDAlcala

So. This site allows FTP's with Sega Saturn and Sega CD iso's, but no roms!? This makes absolutely no sense to me.

Agreed

But then again, you kind of support Sega by actually OWNING a Saturn, in order to play the ISOs on.

Yeah well, it doesn't seem that's the reason because you don't need a Sega CD to play Sega CD games (Gens).

But you couldn't when this site was started.

And...the IDSA actively closes down rom sites..so I don't want to deal with that.

And...The focus of this site has been more towards ISOS and not ROMs

And...because we say so.

That wasn't my point. It just sucks when you can't share bad a$$ roms like rare translations and stuff like that, and not being able to slows down the spread of the rom and increases the likelihood of it becoming extinct over time. A very kind person from this board sent me this awesome page that has TONS of RARE translated RPG roms, including Game Gear Shining Force, Langrisser 2 (Going by some other name I forgot), and A BUNCH others. I won't tell you who it is because I don't want you all to fill up his box with pm's, but all I'm saying is it would be easier if we could hold roms in an FTP. AT LEAST THAT.

agreed BigDAlcala it makes no sense, going through some of the posts below nothing seems to make sense here lots of agro and fighting.

much better atmosphere at ediolons inn you should check it out.

I checked out Eidelon's Inn....and....well.....I don't see anything there that attracts my attention. They only have one message board, they don't host roms, no FTP section....I don't know....maybe it'll go somewhere in the future but.....I'd feel more comfortable clicking on SX in my favorites list than that site. Sorry. WHo knows? Maybe my opinion will change later.......

Originally posted by mal@July 18 2002, 11:32 pm

Speaking of Mysticales, why was she banned?

Was it just to make sure?

to think, she claimed just a little over a week ago, that she would not be booted.Now, not only has she been booted, but banned as well
laugh.gif

She was sending people private messages trying to get them to move to some site she is making, basically trying to steal our userbase again. She tried this before, but she was staff then so the other admins just slapped her hands at the time.

Basically she told Rev that the FTP section was a bad idea, and SX should just close it down, while at the same time PM'ing the FTP hosts telling them that SX was all 'evil' and trying to shut the section down, and they should move their ftp's over to her site....

This has been discussed before. She was neither booted nor banned. They say she is welcome whenever.

Originally posted by cww80+July 19 2002, 2:43 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ July 19 2002, 2:43 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mal@July 18 2002, 11:32 pm

Speaking of Mysticales, why was she banned?

Was it just to make sure?

to think, she claimed just a little over a week ago, that she would not be booted.Now, not only has she been booted, but banned as well
laugh.gif
[/b][/quote]

She said that without first talking to the new management. From the start she said one thing and did another, it frustrated Rev and myself to no end, noone can say we didn't give her a chance though.

And yes, she is banned.

She isnt welcome trust me, I talked to rev and it was made clear that she is no logner welcome, she tried to steal the sites main userbase of ftp hosts and main chatters on the board. i should know, I received a message from CHE telling me of her plan.

Back