Riiiiiiight   /Dr. Evil Voice

Originally posted by RevQuixo@July 19 2002, 9:02 am

Not sure who unbanned her, but Ice, Skank and I were in agreement last night in deciding to remove her from the boards.

hey, check this out
laugh.gif

http://boards.gamers.com/message....d=zzuqb

Originally posted by cww80@July 18 2002, 12:48 pm

hey, check this out
laugh.gif

http://boards.gamers.com/message....d=zzuqb

Hehehe... look who followed her!

Dressed to kill in diamonds and fur

You get what you want with your pussycat purr

But the kitten's got claws, she'll tear your heart out

The kitten's got claws, she'll scratch your back

The kitten's got claws, she'll tease an' please you

The kitten's got claws, she's a heart attack

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@July 19 2002, 12:33 pm

I'm sure that she would enjoy Rev posting the emails he's had with her, basically showing how two-faced she is....

i know i'd enjoy that....

to get this thread back on topic, i'd like to add that jamie lee curtis is a filthy hermaphrodite.

Speaking of Dr. Evil...I have no intention of seeing the new Austin Powers movie and hope it bombs majorly in the theatres.

The previews look like pure crap.

it will succeed for one reason the last two austin powers flicks. but i'm not going to waste my hard earned cash on a 10 doller movie ticket when i will just download it anyway since it ain't the kinda movie that you have to have perfect quality to watch.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@July 19 2002, 1:33 pm

I'm sure that she would enjoy Rev posting the emails he's had with her, basically showing how two-faced she is....

look shes back as Mysticales1
laugh.gif
for a site she has a problem with, she certainly cant stay away from it
tongue.gif
(that is if its even her)

Dude! How can you not like Austin Powers!? "I have bigger chunks of corn in my crap!" "Tastes....nutty!"

Originally posted by cww80+July 19 2002, 6:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ July 19 2002, 6:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SkankinMonkey@July 19 2002, 1:33 pm

look shes back as Mysticales1
laugh.gif
for a site she has a problem with, she certainly cant stay away from it
tongue.gif
(that is if its even her)[/b][/quote]

I dont see that account.

Back