Rock band about lunar!

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 06 2002,16:46

See the May 6th news for the report!

I saw these guys not too long ago, they're nothing like limp bizkit or whatever you said on the main page, they are punk/ska, and a really shitty live band. Their singer wore a DC shirt though.

I love people who don't know the differences in musical genres.

Especially BLATANT differences.

That's like confusing Country & Western for Classical
wink.gif

Or, Jungle with Drum & Bass
wink.gif

bahahahha

Well limp biskit as for fast and how he sounds...not like the stuff they sing. Also it was a good song....how many bands YOU know that sing about Lunar HMM??

I know my sis and I can play the songs on most instruments!

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 06 2002,19:22

Well limp biskit as for fast and how he sounds...not like the stuff they sing. Also it was a good song....how many bands YOU know that sing about Lunar HMM??

I know my sis and I can play the songs on most instruments!

Um, I just listened to that song again, and downloaded a LB song and listened. And from your generalization, Nirvana sounds like limp bizkit also. Having a song about lunar doesnt make a band good, thats all I said.

Ohh limp bizkit is fast....

I guess I ought to put away my 180bpm cds since they are just TOO slow!!

Actually, making a song about a game isn't really anything interesting.

Taking a song from a game or movie and remixing it in a totally amazing way is actually much more interesting... especially when, in the final version you recognize the song but can't quite put the name to it.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@May 07 2002,09:29

...Having a song about lunar doesnt make a band good, thats all I said.

I don't know... have you seen Mysticales' profile? Especially the interests
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Curtis+May 06 2002,19:33--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curtis @ May 06 2002,19:33)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SkankinMonkey@May 07 2002,09:29

...Having a song about lunar doesnt make a band good, thats all I said.

tongue.gif
[/b][/quote]

Yea, I guess having standards is too hard
cool.gif

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey+May 05 2002,19:36--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkankinMonkey @ May 05 2002,19:36)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Curtis@May 06 2002,19:33

tongue.gif

cool.gif
[/b][/quote]

I think you are just TOO cool for everyone... but me
wink.gif

Originally posted by Cynnamin+May 06 2002,19:37--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cynnamin @ May 06 2002,19:37)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@May 05 2002,19:36

<!--QuoteBegin-Curtis
@May 06 2002,19:33

tongue.gif

cool.gif

I think you are just TOO cool for everyone... but me
wink.gif
[/b][/quote]

blush.gif

Give her a break, she's excited.

Cynnamin, you must get pretty pissed if you live in the States and don't like people mixing up genres. Half the time I see Britney Spears nominated in dance categories and stuff like that. Music awards shows are funny. Aphex Twin got nominated for best male here at the last Brit awards, next to like Robbie Williams and Elton John. I think sometimes they just throw in someone good as if it'll make people not criticise..

I'll stop rambling now.

for one, if the song sucks, then it is related to lim biZkit. fyi, it isnt biskit, it's bizkit. and britney being in a dance category! wtf! who'd have though that dancing in your music video would make you eligable for an award for dancing!? what is this world coming to!?!?

Originally posted by Myname@May 06 2002,19:57

Give her a break, she's excited.

Cynnamin, you must get pretty pissed if you live in the States and don't like people mixing up genres. Half the time I see Britney Spears nominated in dance categories and stuff like that. Music awards shows are funny. Aphex Twin got nominated for best male here at the last Brit awards, next to like Robbie Williams and Elton John. I think sometimes they just throw in someone good as if it'll make people not criticise..

I'll stop rambling now.

Screwing up genres pisses me off to no end, BS could be put into the dance category (dance is really broad) if you counted the dance remixes of her songs, she probably has about 5 of those for each song. I personally don't think people should get music awards unless they write their own music though. That's right, elvis is a loser.

Excuse me......we ALL have different tastes...I prefer Hard Rock and Classic rock! (As well as anything that expresses feelings)

www.fm99.com HELL yea! Now anyways forgive me if I offend some people here. Id just THOUGHT Lunar lovers would like to know. Forgive me for being stupid then!

Elvis was a loser anyway. A wife-beating goon who died on the throne eating a cheeseburger. Nice hair, though. Who cares about categorisations anyway, there's only good and bad at the end of the day. It shouldn't annoy you so much, if people took it seriously they'd get it right. Your average man on the street isn't gonna be reading books so he can tell the difference between emo and hardcore because he doesn't care. So you shouldn't either. Just like what you like!

Originally posted by Mysticales@May 06 2002,21:47

Excuse me......we ALL have different tastes...I prefer Hard Rock and Classic rock! (As well as anything that expresses feelings)

www.fm99.com HELL yea! Now anyways forgive me if I offend some people here. Id just THOUGHT Lunar lovers would like to know. Forgive me for being stupid then!

Was what I said so hard to understand? I said that this band has nothing in common with limp bizkit other than they suck.

Hey hey this isnt band hate talk. Those who want to comment is ok....Limp Biskit has SOME good songs...just like Kid Rock...(I HATE COWBOY!!!)

Anyways Im just reporting Sega news thats all.

Back