Rules updated

Curtis

Established Member
New Year, new rules. Well, not really. It's the same old rules, most of which apply to just about any forum these days. We've just made them a little clearer. Things have been going well here the past couple of weeks and we'd all like to keep it that way.

Cheers.

Can I make a suggestion? Change the wording of this:

3. All DC, Xbox, PS2, GC and PC piracy posts will follow by a ban!

We do not support these systems at this site. All questions relating to downloading and copying games and applications for these systems will result in a ban. Go elsewhere for this stuff. Homebrew development discussions on these systems will be allowed, but do not turn discussions into piracy threads.

You do support the dreamcast on this site, just not piracy for it. Also, were you aware that you left ps1 off the list? Is ps1 piracy not taboo?

Another quick question is... is it possible to get your warning level lowered through good behavior.... if say you have a warning level? (not that I intend to get a warning level).

Good points. PS1 (and Nintendo instead of just GC) will be added to that list.

As for reducing warn level...maybe. At this stage it is unlikely that you will have a warning reduced, though perhaps there will be the possibility of it in the near future.

still doesn't say anything about ps1, not that I'm trying to tell you how to run the site or anything, I just think the rules need to be as clear as possible to avoid problems like we had earlier this month.

Edit: er I guess more like last month... since it is january now and all.

Edit: I know it's cheezy, but you may want to add a "last updated" sort of thing, with how you did the edit on it, no one can tell it's been edited from the original post, and if they just look at the date they won't know there has been changes.

I think the rabbit is just an anal bastard......more anal of course :). haha. "Next on Cartoon Network! Scared - The Anal Rabbit!"

I'm really in trouble if you're cutting down on the swearing... I'm what you might call an animated personality.

*begins biting tongue*

Back