Saber Marionette J/ J to X

Stop watching the fan subs ya bastard and start buying them. This is an awesome series! :flamethrower:

Seriously! I've bought them (well most of them, don't have all of jtox yet (though I do have j again)). Awesome series, all I've got to say is watch after the credits of the last episode! In any case, J is really good, J again is alright... JtoX it really starts to go downhill though.

Originally posted by dibz@Sep 12, 2003 @ 01:00 AM

Stop watching the fan subs ya bastard and start buying them. This is an awesome series! :flamethrower:

well we don't have much of a anime import thingy in the UK......and i don't venture down to London much.......(hmmmm gotta go soon tho....) I also have not yet tryed to buy off the net.......much.....so fan subs will do.......some of us will know what a F***-up Funimation did to the DBZ/GT english dubb.... :damn:

I started to watch Saber J/j to X but i dont understand.... what are the marionettes?? When i started was like in the middle or something...

I watched Saber J, J Again and J to X, and I would say that I liked J to X the most, especially because of the beautiful art and coloring.

Overall, Saber Marionette is a pretty good series, not really worth buying though, I just watched on television when it was aired ^^

Back