sakura taisen 4

hey, does somebody played sakura taisen4 on the dreamcast

this game was one of the lastest important games to hit the dreamcast (well ..in japan) and men...!! its and awsome game. has one of the most beautiful graphics on the dreamcast, the music appears to come from other world and make full use of the dreamcast sound chip..its excellent.....and the gameplay....here the game bright....the battles are the most fun battles on any strategy RPG...if just all the strategy rpg's use this battle system....the opening is also awsome...and wow its one of the best dreamcast games i've ever played

if some of you can, try this game...or the also magnificent sakura taisen 3...or other sakura taisen games....are excellent...i understand now...why this series are so popular in japan....its a shame...that nobody ported to the american market....well i think here the stupid people cant apreciate a game like this.......oh yeah...did i mention the mini games...jejeje you been playing for hours the damn mini games

well i think that at the first but......a genius...named kayama has translated the game text...all the game text

and with that you can play it just fine...very well done....all the text is translated, so dont matter what you can understand the game

just see the translation guide at gamefaqs its just wonderful...thanx kayama

Back