Samba De Amigo

H folks, I hope you were'nt expecting something exciting about the game. All you seem to have landed on is my plea for Sega Brand Maracas.

Anyone have some for sale within the USA or, preferably, Canada? Don't use them any more? Are they just gathering dust in hopes that you might, in some off chance, one day use them? Well let this guy put them to good use!

Cha Cha amigo third party maracas stink royally, so I need the Sega brand. Puuuuhlleease!

Originally posted by cherok@Mon, 2006-02-06 @ 09:29 PM

H folks, I hope you were'nt expecting something exciting about the game. All you seem to have landed on is my plea for Sega Brand Maracas.

Anyone have some for sale within the USA or, preferably, Canada? Don't use them any more? Are they just gathering dust in hopes that you might, in some off chance, one day use them? Well let this guy put them to good use!

Cha Cha amigo third party maracas stink royally, so I need the Sega brand. Puuuuhlleease!

[post=144158]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry im not selling mine but i have similiar problems with both brands just to let you know.

Originally posted by Xavier@Tue, 2006-02-07 @ 02:40 AM

Sorry im not selling mine but i have similiar problems with both brands just to let you know.

[post=144165]Quoted post[/post]​

That is good to know. I have some of those blue Samba fan maracas on order from Ebay for around 50 US dollars.. Hopefully the perform

keep us posted...

I would like some maracas too, but fear bad quality.

Good thing the game is still fun with regular controllers :)

Back