SANGOKUSHI EIKETSUDEN

Hi, i have just recently bought a jap version (or what i thought to be a jap version) of SANGOKUSHI EIKETSUDEN. However, the whole thing is in chinese, can anyone give me more information about this game eg whether there is a Jap Version, What the translated tittle is,.... anything about this game!

I have had two chinese exchange students look at it and they said that it was a very popular game in china, they helped my decipher some of it but i would like it if simeone could fill in the gaps about it.

The CD# is T-7603H-11/16 and was made by KOEI is 1996

from wha i've heard bout the other ro3k they are turn based strategy games based off han dynasty in china, couple thousand yrs ago

dont bother playin it if you cant read the language its in

theres a vers of it in english on psx i think an a couple on genesis

As the link MasterAkumaMatata gave shows, there is an english version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV on the Saturn.

How that game relates to San Goku Shi: Ei Ketsu Den I have no idea. ???

San Guo Yan Yi is Chinese. San Goku Shi: Ei Ketsu Den is Japanese. The original novel is Chinese, and I would assume the game, you have, is as well. I have no idea why you'd want to change the Chinese SS disk to Japanese. As you can see, even the title is totaly changed when in Japanese, which makes it hard to follow. The historical events don't lend well, when your trying to figure out which person/date/event got translated into japanese as which person/date/event. The Japanese people copied the Chinese writing system in some parts, but they sometimes have an odd way of using it. Like someone using English to write German or something. Doesn't make sence.

In fact, if you mention the name San Goku Shi, I bet most people would scratch their heads, because only the Japanese use that Psudo-name to refure to the Chinese book.

As you can see, even the title is totaly changed when in Japanese, which makes it hard to follow. The historical events don't lend well, when your trying to figure out which person/date/event got translated into japanese as which person/date/event. The Japanese people copied the Chinese writing system in some parts, but they sometimes have an odd way of using it. Like someone using English to write German or something. Doesn't make sence.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see what you're talking about. I would tend to think that the title being "totally changed" is due to a translation to Japanese, for a Japanese audience consisting of people who most readily have access to information about the relevant history through Japanese books that use Japanese transliterations of the names of the people involved...

Is their a proper Japanese version of the game, becuae the one that i have has a japanese area code on it when i checked out the ISO, but the manual is tottaly in Chinese, no Katakana or Hiragana to be seen anywhere, so im just wondering if anyone out there has a Jap only game i.e. Katakana and Hiragana version?

Back