Saturn Action-RPGs

I'm trying to get a list of Action-RPGs on the saturn (ie. real-time fighting and not turn-based battles used in FFVII, Lunar etc.) I've only found four so far:

Dark Savior

Magic Knight Rayearth

Legend of Oasis

Shining Wisdom

Any others?

Well, I think the Capcom D&D games and Guardian Heroes count... Although they're more action than RPG in that you gain experience as a byproduct of kicking badguy ass.

There are some great japanese ones : Baroque (3d action-rpg), Linkle Liver Story (i think it is spelled like that, something like Shining Wisdom, Tales of the seven wind island (has another name i japanese, but Enix has made it, and it do exist, i have seen screenshots and the cover from it!), also, there are some other ones that i don´t remember now, but i´ll post again if i remember.

Here's a complete list to the best of my knowledge.

Dark Savior

Magic KNight Rayearth

Shing Wisdom

Legend of Oasis(Thor)

Herc's Adventure

Baroque

Chaos Seed

Sorvice

Falcom Calssics 1

Falcom Classics 2

Linkle River Story

Mahoutsukai Ni naru Hohou(How to Become a Wizard)

Nanatsu Kaze No Shima Monogatari(This si the Japanese name of that Enix game)

iffy ones

Princess Crown

Dungeons and Dragon Collections

Dracula X

I think Random is a sly Nintendo undercover operative plotting the overthrow of all things SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: from Raijin Z on 9:12 am on Mar. 12, 2002

Dracula X is just a platformer with bottomless pits. BOO! LAME!

Capcom's D&D games give you EXP and whatnot.

You mean that for real?Dracula X is one of the best games ever.Too bad that there aren't any Castlevania Fans anymore...

Back