Saturn: Arcade Games

Hello,

i am looking for some games like "Dungeons and Dragons".

Please post some good games that should be in my collection.

Thanx

Michael

that wasn't an iso request dude. he just wanted to know what games he should look for, ie.

random user: "i really like magforce racing, are there any other games you peeps think i'd enjoy?

sizoneyizrizney: "wipeout"

Why was this guy banned? I did a search on him, and I didn't see ANYTHING that would've required a ban. I didn't see any spam, no ISO Requests, no DC CD-R stuff, etc.. Why was he banned?

i didnt request an iso, i have better things to do than to get banned, also i read the rulez.

I just wanted to know if you can post some good game titles that are like "Dungeons and Dragons" or "Dynamite Cop(DC)" for the Saturn.

My toughts exactly i'm also looking for a good RPG on the saturn. I got most of the Hit&kick&Slash&Stab games already
wink.gif

Any suggestions.. Something like suikoden or so.

PS : No ISO request.. by al means, this ain't a ISO request
biggrin.gif

Die Hard Arcade/Dynamite Deka is the prequel to Dynamite Cop (DC), so that's worth looking for.

I can't think of many side scrolling fighters for the Saturn... erm... Batman Forever, Guardian Heroes...

I'll edit if I think of more.

Originally posted by ground zero@July 14 2002,11:39

Hello,

i am looking for some games like "Dungeons and Dragons".

Please post some good games that should be in my collection.

Thanx

Michael

Try Warriors of Fate (a.k.a. Tenchi O Kurau II). I've played this game before, it's similar to Dungeons & Dragons Collection.

I would suggest both Guardian Heroes and Tenchi o Karau II. (warriors of fate)

The dc title you're thinking of is Gauntlet legends. Different game.

Dynamite Deka/Die Hard Arcade

Crow te Battle Action for the Sega Saturn

Tenchi Wo Kurau

Guardian Heroes

Hot Blooded Children/Nekketsu Oyako

Pu Li Ru La Arcade Gears

Batman

would scud qualify, and no u dont want it

u dont want ironman either, but i will suggest it

Azazel covered them all. now i realize how much the saturn lacked in beat'em ups...

by far the best would have to be guardian heroes

"Pu Li Ru La Arcade Gears" ? Hey Azazel, what's this game ? Is it another name for "Purikura Daisakusen", where you play a little girl and a fat cat wandering into a 3D-isometric world ?

Is "Hot blooded Children" the same game as "Hot blooded family fight" ?

Thanks !

Djidjo

Back