Saturn Cartridge PCB Edge Help

Hey guys, Does anyone know where i can get the sega saturn cartridge pcb edge eagle library file from?
I was going to look into making my own custom ram cartridge and it would really help a lot if i could start off with an accurate pcb edge and pinout, It would save me a lot of time thanks.

This:

AFAIK, there aren't any resources for Eagle regarding Saturn. Instead, there are boards designed with Kicad like this one : hitomi2500/wasca
Or another project designed with Altium : hitomi2500/SAROO
thanks, i don't have a lot of experience with kicad i guess nows the time to learn :D
i wanted this because i was thinking at some point of maybe making an all in one ram board that uses official parts so it has the best possible compatibility for 1mb and 4mb games.

thanks, i don't have a lot of experience with kicad i guess nows the time to learn :D
i wanted this because i was thinking at some point of maybe making an all in one ram board that uses official parts so it has the best possible compatibility for 1mb and 4mb games.

Kicad is widely used in hobby projects nowadays, so it's worth the occasion learn about it :)

Back