Saturn Dev section update "finished"

vbt

Staff member
I have "finished" to update this section, you can find quickly all additions, they are followed by this pic :
new.png

About the Tools part there is the operating system needed for each tool
dos.png
windows.png
macos.png
linux.png
saturn.png

The Saturn Programs page has got new some demos, it's ordered by the number of entries. I can give some examples of additions :
  • Star from Reinhart
  • Floupix from vereuzon
  • Rockin'B's demos & emus
  • El Piratero Monkey demo
Now you can see a screenshot of each program by clicking on the picture
view.png

Everything is here : Saturn Dev

Originally posted by Omni@Mon, 2005-08-01 @ 06:45 PM

That's a lot of awesome work, vbt.

[post=137708]Quoted post[/post]​

:) Don't hesitate to tell me if I forgot something.

Wehey, this is really good!

Very cool screenshot feature, lot's of new Saturn demo programs....

Sorting the entries by the number of entries can motivate people to work even more :cheers .

I saw that you posted the sources for some of the entries, could you please add the sources of my emus and the SoundPlayer?

Demos not listed:

- Slingas 12 player pong

- Charles Mac Donald examples <- most importand stuff (in my opinion) available if you don't want to use SEGA libs

Thanks for the great freshup of these sections, VBT!

VBT: about making a duck encoded video CD (just an idea)

There is a tool listed to encode truemotion videos on the Saturn tools page and I heard that the encoder in the duck dev package needs a serial. Does it need serial indeed?

Just thought if one could use the duck video player binary (plays all videos in the Saturn CD root) and encode videos with some encoder to get a Saturn video disc.

Awesome work vbt, those pages are huge. I hope someday I'll be able to use this extensive material as I am going to school for this kind of stuff. (The crime-scene clean up thing didn't pan out as I had hoped)

Awesome organization of such a huge section. I'm sure lots of Saturn devs or soon to be Saturn devs will find this very usefull.

Originally posted by Rockin'-B@Mon, 2005-08-01 @ 07:24 PM

Wehey, this is really good!

Very cool screenshot feature, lot's of new Saturn demo programs....

Sorting the entries by the number of entries can motivate people to work even more :cheers .

I hope so :)

I saw that you posted the sources for some of the entries, could you please add the sources of my emus and the SoundPlayer?

Now, I have added the source of each sample having one
source.png

Demos not listed:

- Slingas 12 player pong

Not found yet, I asked Slinga :)

- Charles Mac Donald examples <- most importand stuff (in my opinion) available if you don't want to use SEGA libs

Added with few pictures, I have to run them on a real Saturn.

I have also added one or two samples :)

Thanks for the great freshup of these sections, VBT!

I've spent time on this update :) . I'll try also to add a new page soon.

Last update for two weeks, I've added :

• CyberWarriorX Samples (See the Mechs game :) )
  • Elbesseem Engine
  • Ex-Cyber's PAR firmware replacement/upgrade tool
  • CyberWarriorX's CDC Library

Thank you very much, VBT.

I like the page, it's really huge and should be very complete.

Thanks for your work!

Hi vbt, could you add the sources of floupix + the NTSC Iso in the Saturn Dev section ? And maybe a link to the page : http://vieille.merde.free.fr/floupix.html where there's an explanation about the NTSC Iso and the game rules.

And what about a link to the homepage of each developper ? That would be useful.

Thanks for your work.

Originally posted by Djidjo@Wed, 2005-09-21 @ 11:08 AM

Hi vbt, could you add the sources of floupix + the NTSC Iso in the Saturn Dev section ? And maybe a link to the page : http://vieille.merde.free.fr/floupix.html where there's an explanation about the NTSC Iso and the game rules.

And what about a link to the homepage of each developper ? That would be useful.

Thanks for your work.

[post=139797]Quoted post[/post]​

Floupix NTSC ISO added. I have added a link to the homepage of each developer, thanks for the idea. :)

Back