Saturn Emu

He probably already owns a saturn. I own a saturn (one of the greatest consoles I have ever owned, got it when it came out), but I wan't some good emu to come out. Why? Because I wana run my saturn games in high-rez, with better textures and all that stuff. No one has done it yet (except girigiri, but that emu's still very slow) but it will happen eventualy.

edit:

After looking over this new saturn emu for DC, I belivieve him, the creator only partialy. But one thought lingers in my head: Why did he take two screenshots from the left of the TV set, one from the middle, but none on the right side? Bad lighting conditions to, hmmm....

(Edited by Fabrizo at 7:05 am on Dec. 1, 2001)

oh, i own a saturn, but i'm just interested to see how far they can push a saturn emu... that, and its a bitch to muck around with cables each time i wanna play Metal Slug ;)

but apparently (maybe even obviously) its a #### of a lot easier to emu a N64 than a Saturn, so i'm not liking the chances... :(

bah, sorry ppls... is VERY fake (read the link to the forum)

apologies for this... hook, line and sinker :(

Mods (skank, arak, ice, whoever else ;)) feel free to lock this topic now

Did anyone else notice that in the pics of Tomb Raider supposedly "emulated" on the Dreamcast, in the top two pictures, the DC doesn't even appear to be ON?

It is quite fake indeed, I heard it straight from John Henderson (guy behind the fake 64 emu). I was in the dcemu channel and he came in there and said that was fake and that there were gonna be a few more fake emus comin up on dreamcast, so if anything looks fishy, it is fake. Apparently he felt bad for what happened and his friend is behind the fake saturn and the fake emus comin up. So be on the lookout.

That' what you deserve for believe in a guy who says: I will develop a saturn emu, just give me the N64 romz

If anyone were ever to make a real Saturn emu for DC, if they're smart they would avoid criticism by not announcing it until they supply an at least semi-working version for people to download and use.

Back