Saturn Got Screwed

I just got a saturn for $10.00 at a yardsale, but the case had no screws to bind it together. The guy wrapped it with a rubber band to keep the casing from falling apart. I was wondering does anyone know the size of the screws I should get so I can screw them on myself?

Yea, I dont have the casing on mine anymore eather, it makes it easyer for me to do the swap trick. But if you dont want to do stuff like that, you could always just take it to a hardware store and ask the people their to find the right size screws for you.

I think Akuma meant that he just doesn't like dust on his DC... which is understandable. *Another* reason Sega should have made the Dreamcast black. The white case turns sort of a pale brown rather quickly. :(

Tell me about it! I got mine in 1999, and it is fading now.

*Another* reason Sega should have made the Dreamcast black

Radsil, they do have one black, but you never see them. Remember the "Sega Sports package" With NBA 2k and NFL 2k. I would get that, but I had my DC way before that came out.

I wana get one of the clear red DC covers, not the Resident evil code veronica special one, but a normal one. Those are beginning to get scarcer though. I have also always wanted to put one of the clear green casings on my saturn, but those are part of the stalion saturn package for like $200, and no case is worth that.

Their are also the clear black saturn casings, but those are seen like once every year on ebay, and always sell for a lot.

Back