Saturn ISO's

Saturn ISO's

I looked in the ftp section, and you can download Sega Saturn games, but I just read that there is no emulator that can run them.....

So why do we download them? To burn them on a cd and play on our saturn?

Saturn ISO's

Sorry that I am new, but can you play sega saturn iso's on your computer? thats all I wanna know

lol, thanx for the warm welcome anyways you guys

Saturn ISO's

There are Saturn emus out there, but none run commercial games, that I know of, as yet. At least, not at a playable speed.

This subject has been covered many times in the Saturn forum here.

Saturn ISO's

thanx fal, I am new to this forum, so I didn't know about whats been convered, looks like pretty much everything

Saturn ISO's

Yeah, most things have been covered atleast once.

Browsing through or searching the forums for info first is a good start.

Saturn ISO's

Yes, librarian mal.
biggrin.gif

Saturn ISO's

I was once in your position and i got the same response when i asked questions like these
ohmy.gif
, you can play them on your saturn, although you need to have a mod chip installed or utilize the swap method (described in the miscellenious section)

You extract the m just as you would dreamca... other things

extract number one of the series of files, it creates a bin/cue file or an iso and mp3 duo

The mp3's need to be converted to wav files (there is a tool for this in miscellenious also) then you make a cue sheet for them using sega cue maker (also in misc)

I use CDRwin to burn, and it proves very well, but i hear nero works also (look in misc for more details)

and play away!

Saturn ISO's

neither did i, i just leeched sega cd games for a week and clicked on the new posts button everytime i signed on

Saturn ISO's

I at first couldn't understand how burn the games. I kept busting ISOs and burning them. Thankfully, MasterAkuma pointed me in the right direction, and then the leeching began.

A week later, Rev posted a manifesto of sorts (it was a rant, actually). After reading it, I committed myself to uploading at least one game every 3 days to juston or whatever site was 'en vogue'.

Those were the days.

Saturn ISO's

Originally posted by MTXBlau@July 16 2002,02:48

I at first couldn't understand how burn the games. I kept busting ISOs and burning them. Thankfully, MasterAkuma pointed me in the right direction, and then the leeching began.

A week later, Rev posted a manifesto of sorts (it was a rant, actually). After reading it, I committed myself to uploading at least one game every 3 days to juston or whatever site was 'en vogue'.

Those were the days.

I've created a monster.
sad.gif

Saturn ISO's

I quit downloading after I remembered most Saturn games suck, especially the "good ones" like Radiant Silvergun. Everyone should remember the bitch of a time I had uploading a while back.

Back