Saturn model 2 modded plus loads for sale..

I want to sell my saturn. Its a model 2, 32 pin ic, 21 pin saturn, which i modded succesfully first time. It includes 2 jap style controllers, 2 3d controllers(one NEW on box, totally new) and a TWIN STICK too. Along all these are loads of games, of which Doom and Duke Nukem 3d are originals, and many of them are on cdr.

IF THERE IS A PROBLEM ABOUT THESE CDRS I WILL REMOVE THEM FROM THE OFFER ASAP. I JUST INCLUDE THEM CAUSE I HAVE NO REASON TO KEEP THEM.

i am not selling the copies, i am just including them. If there is a problem about this for any operator, i will gladly remove them.

The system is PAL.

Given that the current ebay prices for the twin sticks and 3d controllers (not to mention the availability of 32pin ic consoles- you dont know what you re buying), i wont accept anything below 200 Euros. Remember that twin sticks are usuallly more than 100 alone and that 3d controllers in europe are 20-25+. So, i think its a fair price, given that the saturn is given away for a mere 75 or less Euros. I would gladly accept such a price before i got to mod my own.

If you think its too high, i can probably remove something but i prefer this to go in one go. Also, keep in mind, that even if you find these individually it will cost you more than double my price to get all of these shipped to you, unless you find these in a local shop. If there is no response here, i will have to place this on ebay, where it will go over the 200 point. I just wanted to give sxers a change to buy everything at once and not collect everything from the ground up from all over the world.
rolleyes.gif

OK, most people will read this one...

I want to make it clear once and for all.

CDR copies of games are not to be sold, traded or given away in this forum

This is the last friendly warning. The next person to do any of the above will be either suspended or banned.

Got that?
smile.gif

take it easy mal. I didnt just post a WAR3Z CDS order list.

I just said that if there isnt ANY problem, these are included. Now that i know there is, count them out.

This is gonna be shipped from Greece. The unit is not boxed. I think i can find a box if you really want to, but this is going to get the shipping price up, since i will have to use a really large carton!

Pm me for any small questions, so i can answer them more quickly.

Thats a decent deal but most people here already have saturns. Your main selling point is probably the twinsticks. And where do you go shopping for 3d controllers? I got mine off ebay, with nights, brand freaking new, for $15 US.

---Ammut

Originally posted by saturnrulez@Jun 30, 2003 @ 03:36 AM

take it easy mal. I didnt just post a WAR3Z CDS order list.

I just said that if there isnt ANY problem, these are included. Now that i know there is, count them out.

That was no malice in that directed towards you. I'd noticed that you'd already said that you'd remove them if neccessary. I appreciate that.
smile.gif

However, the rules are the rules, and whether you had an order list or not they still stand.

Now, if you were selling an 'official' beta or a back up with an 'unplayable' original, it might be OK. Giving away CDRs isn't an excuse.

Mind you that's only the rules for the forums, you can do whatever you like with PMs...

Thats why i said "for europe". Shopping from the usa ebay and shipping to Europe can get a bit pricey really. A controller selling for 15$ can easily become a 40$ item once shipping comes into play. Most things you can get for a better (overall) price from ebay europe, if you leave there of course.

Dont forget that many people here have broken saturns, either by wrong modding, age or whatever. Also, some may have the 64 pin saturns. Just like i did 1 year before.

No prob mal.

:agree

Originally posted by mal@Jun 29, 2003 @ 07:52 AM

OK, most people will read this one...

I want to make it clear once and for all.

CDR copies of games are not to be sold, traded or given away in this forum

This is the last friendly warning. The next person to do any of the above will be either suspended or banned.

Got that?
smile.gif

isnt this what the return fire guy is doing, *cough*

well i doubt hes gonna be manufacturing official saturn discs, he shouldve just released an iso instead of being a faggot tho

Originally posted by mal@Jul 14, 2003 @ 04:43 PM

That's enough Jurai.

FTP or not, you're quickly heading for a ban.

and i dont care cuz the guy is doing exactly what you said above not to do, selling cd-r's of a game, period, regardless of how much packaging he prints its what he is doing

Back