[Saturn] Panzer Dragoon Zwei & Shining Wisdom

Panzer Dragoon Zwei € 50

Shining Wisdom € 40

Both in good condition, and complete.

Check them out @ http://www.supersonic-games.com/shop.php?c...rt=stock%20desc
smile.gif

Don't take this personal but PD Zwei is a tad bit overpriced. 20 to 25 euros would be a much more realistic price for it (for a mint and complete copy, particularly a US one).

Prices for PD 1 and Zwei went up like mad after the release of PD Orta for XBox because eBay sellers were taking advantage of the new flood of buyers seeking the origins of Orta, but I think it's time to go back to the way things were...
wink.gif

Originally posted by Taelon@Apr 25, 2003 @ 03:46 PM

Don't take this personal but PD Zwei is a tad bit overpriced. 20 to 25 euros would be a much more realistic price for it (for a mint and complete copy, particularly a US one).

Prices for PD 1 and Zwei went up like mad after the release of PD Orta for XBox because eBay sellers were taking advantage of the new flood of buyers seeking the origins of Orta, but I think it's time to go back to the way things were...
wink.gif

That might be true where you live (USA?), but over here(Netherlands), these prices are quite reasonable. And over here, prices haven't changed much because of PDO. A mint conditioned PD Saga goes for up to € 200 here, and PD/PDZwei both go for up to € 75 @ eBay here.

I wish I lived somewhere else, my hobby is taking way too much money
tongue.gif

Hehe. Anyway, I didn't realize you were in Europe, so I'm assuming you're selling PAL versions of the games anyway. So yeah, you make a good argument there... Carry on
wink.gif

He lists the items in Euros...you talk about it being too many Euros, and you are surprised he is in Europe?

huh.gif

Curtis - it goes to show how ungodly BRAINDEAD I can be sometimes... *sigh* I'm actually pretty used to hearing about the Euro currency, what with me being from Germany and all... It just didn't click... MAN.
sad.gif

Back