Saturn Parts

Alright, I'll cut a long story short....I saw a site selling Saturn parts once.. I'm looking for -

-Power unit (the one inside the Saturn - region doesn't matter)

-CD unit (that works with a model 2 Japanese Saturn).

If I have these, I can repair my busted White Saturn.

Any help?

CD Unit is more important. I can use a power unit from a cheap PAL Saturn, but I tried a PAL CD Unit and it wouldn;t read the discs o.o

heheh I need the same thing for my white jpn Saturn
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Shakey Jake33@Jun 10, 2003 @ 05:28 PM

-Power unit (the one inside the Saturn - region doesn't matter)

-CD unit (that works with a model 2 Japanese Saturn).

Anthrox.com used to carry this kind of stuff. Maybe youc ould mail them about the CD assembly if they don't list it ont he page anymore.

So?

You'd only need the board if that's all you damaged.

So If it's a model 1 you've broken the Board on - then those will be great.

Originally posted by Acidics@Jun 13, 2003 @ 06:02 PM

So?

Hmmm... somebody is on the offensive side. Are you the one really selling those!
biggrin.gif

Have you tried asking Sega? One time I sent a letter telling them how my Saturn had broken down and how I wasn't even thinking about buying a Dreamcast and lo and behold a Saturn arrived in the mail, free of charge. It was quite a surprise.

Originally posted by Resident_Lurker@Jun 13, 2003 @ 08:35 PM

Have you tried asking Sega? One time I sent a letter telling them how my Saturn had broken down and how I wasn't even thinking about buying a Dreamcast and lo and behold a Saturn arrived in the mail, free of charge. It was quite a surprise.

What? are you serious? Did you talk to someone personally? That is some insane stuff.

Originally posted by SegaSquad+Jun 13, 2003 @ 11:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SegaSquad @ Jun 13, 2003 @ 11:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acidics@Jun 13, 2003 @ 06:02 PM

So?

Hmmm... somebody is on the offensive side. Are you the one really selling those!
biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

lol.

If those were PAL Saturn model 1 boards - I would be the one buying them!!

But US boards wont work with my UK parts
sad.gif

...I think...

Originally posted by SegaSquad@Jun 13, 2003 @ 11:22 PM

What? are you serious? Did you talk to someone personally? That is some insane stuff.

Nope, just sent a letter. Guess they were feeling generous. I wouldn't doubt they had extra Saturns just sitting there wating to be thrown out. Same might be true for specific Saturn components.

Originally posted by Acidics@Jun 14, 2003 @ 07:13 PM

If those were PAL Saturn model 1 boards - I would be the one buying them!!

What parts do you need?

I'm thinking of parting out the rest of my Model 1. I've already promised the PSU to someone though.

Back