Saturn soccer games

In the spirit of the world cup, i might play soccer on my saturn.

:eek:|

I have FIFA 98. Anyone have suggestions of the "best" (if there is one) soccer game for saturn? Thanks.

i to am looking for some football / soccor games.. this world cup feaver is a bad bad thing LOL
devil.gif

well, i have striker 96. i havent playe dother soccer games so i cant really compare but its alright. i doubt it's in the *good* ones though. but fun anyhow...

Havent you guys played or heared of SWWS (Sega World Wide Soccer) its the best on the saturn by far. I never played th 98 version but had the 97 and it was a good laugh from what i can remember i cant find anywhere to download the ISO from though.

I think SWWS 97 is better than the 98 edition, and is by far the best footy game on Saturn.
biggrin.gif

Also worth looking out for:

World League Soccer

Olympic Soccer

J-League Victory Goal 97 (Japanese version of SWWS)

Originally posted by lid230@June 10 2002,16:38

Havent you guys played or heared of SWWS (Sega World Wide Soccer) its the best on the saturn by far. I never played th 98 version but had the 97 and it was a good laugh from what i can remember i cant find anywhere to download the ISO from though.

heheh I got this game! original too
biggrin.gif

SEGA Worldwide Soccer 97 and 98 are both EXCELLENT games. They are among the best football games of all time, in my opinion.
smile.gif

I got Olympic Soccer with my Saturn.

It is worth finding just to hear the comical commentator and bizarre physics engine.

SWWS 98 is the daddy of Saturn footie games, though its sequels on DC really sucked
angry.gif

Back