Saturn USB DataLink - Final Rev

I have completed the final hardware/firmware revision of the Saturn USB DataLink. I have been able to double the transfer speed of the device (without using compression) and keep the cost at $50.

I have updated my webpage with information on the new version. It is explained on the Software page (http://www.gamingenterprisesinc.com/SoftwareUpdates.html). Now, the User Manual for the new software may be downloaded. Also, the protocol document may be downloaded, for anyone wishing to write their own PC software.

If anyone has a previous version DataLink (green led) which they would like updated, I can do this for free, as long as shipping (both ways) is paid for.

Excellent job! Do you have any benchmarks to show us? I just might send you mine just because of the speed increase!

Great news, 100% speedup makes testing homebrew much more efficient. BTW: Thanks for your email, I will apply the same hardware modifications for the C4-2008 price versions of the USB DataLink device. Sorry, but I haven't had time to pull out the compressed transfer stuff, yet.

Back