Saturn's Arcade Lineup

Cloud121

Established Member
Does anyone know of a place where I can get a list of ALL the the Saturn's arcade ports? I only ones I can think of are:

Virtua Fighter

Virtua Fighter Remix

Virtua Fighter 2

Virtua Fighter Kids

Virtua Cop

Virtua Cop 2

Virtua On

Daytona USA

Die Hard Arcade

House of the Dead

Sega Rally

Edit: Sega's Arcade Ports

(Edited by Cloud121 at 5:44 pm on Mar. 11, 2002)

There are many more than that, one that comes to mind immediately is Elan Doree. Check a list of Titan arcade games and you'll see a good number of them have been ported to Saturn.

Gale Racer

Added:

Fighting Vipers

Manx TT

Last Bronx

(Edited by antime at 9:41 am on Mar. 12, 2002)

How about

Athlete Kings / Decathlete

Baku Baku Animal

Columns 97

Golden Axe: The Duel

Winter Heat (which I have right here
biggrin.gif
)

These are all from the ST-V arcade hardware, as are Die Hard Arcade, Virtua Fighter Remix and Virtua Fighter Kids. There are heaps of other games that were ported from the ST-V to the Saturn, as they had alot of hardware in common.

And who could forget Outrun, Space Harrier and AfterBurner II? PowerDrift and Galaxy Force II as well. Then there's some games on Sega Ages Memorial Selection Vol 2...

[edit] Sega Touring Car Championship

Sky Target

Virtual On - Cyber Troopers

Not all of the games on are arcade ports on Sega Ages Memorial Selection Vol 2... One of the games is the SG 1000 version of Penguin Land. As there was no arcade version of it

As I understand it, the vast majority of games for saturn were ports,........ corect me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't be easier to count the ones that weren't?

Add the D&D collection ( Tower of Doom & Shadow Over Mystara(?) ) to your list by the way.

Quote: from Ringwraith on 10:07 am on Mar. 13, 2002

Add the D&D collection ( Tower of Doom & Shadow Over Mystara(?) ) to your list by the way.
They'd be by Capcom, wouldn't they?

Cloud121 was after Sega arcade ports.

Yeah but as Cloud121 said when he edited his post, he's after SEGA games ported to the Saturn.

Cotton 2 (and Cotton Boomerang) were by Success.

Back